- April 2014: Invited as faculty and trainer for Botox workshop at ACSICON, 2014, Wayanad
- Delivering three papers on Aesthetic Dermatology at ACSICON, 2014
- Hand rejuvenation: Restoring youth and beauty to hands
- Black peel: New peel on the block
- Study on low fluence Q Switched NdYAG laser and Tranexemic acid injections in Melasma
- April 2014: Lecture in DubaiDerma, 2014, International Conference centre, Dubai
- Newer treatments in acne: A prospective study on Black peel vs Salicylic peel in the treatment of acne
- March 2014: Conducted CME on Newer molecules in Hair pigmentation, As Chairperson
- March 2014: CME in Laser Hair Reduction in practice, Chennai – Invited as Faculty
- Awarded Best Speaker by panel and audience
- December 2014: Training faculty for Botox and Filler workshops for Facesthetics, National Conference at Bangalore
- September 2013: Invited as Faculty to speak on Cosmetic Dermatology in CME in the 1st Annual Update in dermatololgy at Christian Medical College, Vellore
- September 2013: Cosderm India 2013 at Calicut
- August 2013: Lecture in Cuticon 2013, Shimoga, addressing need to start Cosmetic Dermatology as part of the Postgraduate Medical Programme
- July 2013: Invited to attend “ Global meeting on trends in management of Atopic Dermatitis” at Aveene, France
- April 2013: Was part of Organising Committee in ACSICON 2013, Bangalore
- Presented two papers relating to Aesthetic Dermatology
- Use of Fractional lasers in treatment of Acne scars
- Lasers in the treatment of pigmented lesions
- Won the first prize in Poster Category
- September 2012: Training in Advanced Laser Techniques under Dr. Nevat, Bangkok
- February 2012: National Conference of Indian Academy of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, Jaipur
- Cosderm 2011, attended work shop for training on Botox and Fillers
- Aesthetics 2011, attended workshops and masterclass on Botox and PRP treatments
Conducted Trainer of Trainer programmes in HIV as part of public-private partnership program under Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Global Fund for HIV/AIDS relief round 4/5.
- Selected for Young Dermatologist scholarship award, by International League of Dermatologists, presented paper at World Congress of Dermatology at Buenos Aries, Argentina.
- Completed Postgraduate Degree in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy. Graduated top of her class at Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Received the Best poster award at the National Conference of IADVL at Delhi, for work on SCORTEN in Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis patients
Best Award paper in state level Cuticon TN conference in Mysore, for work on Dowling Degos disease
Rank student, graduated from St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask Dr Dixit your question and get answers within a day.
The information provided in Dr. Dixit's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.