About Dr. Vandini Kabra – MBBS, MD
Dr. Vandini Kabra did her MBBS at the B.P.Koirala Institute Of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal and her post-graduation was done at the Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India. Her work experience includes working with Dr. Sushil Tahiliani in Mumbai and she is experienced with Laser technologies such as Fractional CO2, Diode and Neodymium YAG Lasers. Dr Kabra has published a case report in ‘Our Dermatology Online’ and had also presented a paper on the subject, ‘Patch testing in Hand and Feet Dermatitis’ at JIPMER, Puducherry, September 2012.
Dr Kabra has attended numerous conferences including DERMACON – 2013, Ahmedabad, January 2013, CODFICON 2012, Puducherry, September 2012 and the International meeting on Psychodermatology, Kasturba Medical College Manipal, May 2011. Her course dissertation was on the subject – ‘Clinical profile of patients presenting with an acute erythematous exanthematous rash’.
More on Conferences attended:
- Postgraduate CME Derma Advance 2014 organised by Bangalore Medical College and IADVL Karnataka branch, Bangalore, January 2014.
- National workshop & Symposium in Contact Dermatitis and Photodermatology, Father Muller Medical college and IADVL Karnataka, Mangalore, September 2013.
- Diamonds in Dermatology, CME, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, August 2013
- Workshop on BMJ case reports, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, June 2013.
- CME Dermatopathology organised by JMNC Belgaum, June 2013.
- CME on Diet in Dermatology organised by Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, March 2013.
- Training program in Non-pharmacological Interventions in Dermatology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, November 2012.
- Workshop on medical writing, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, June 2012.
- CME on ‘Mysteries of Malassezia’ organised by American Academy of CME, May 2012.
- First Zonal workshop On Dermatological Nursing Care organized by Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore, January 2012.
- International seminar on Holistic and Integrative Dermatology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, December 2011.